Happy New Year! There’s no better time to check up on the health and wellness of your smile and, if necessary, make some changes.
- Teeth have sensitivity to hot or cold
- Afraid to eat certain foods for fear of losing your teeth or feeling them shift
- Difficulty chewing
- Often experience a dry mouth
- Suffer from persistent bad breath or a bad taste in your mouth
- A clicking or popping jaw; jaw pain when chewing or when opening and closing your mouth
- Family history of gum disease or tooth decay
- Constantly try to hide unsightly fillings or crowns
- Dealing with unpredictable and impermanent dentures
- Dissatisfied with how your smile or some of your teeth look
If you nodded your head in response to any of these prompts, your smile isn’t living up to its potential. You may be experiencing dental problems that could lead to serious infection or decay; or you may just have cosmetic concerns that are leaving you unhappy with your appearance.
Whatever the condition of your mouth and teeth, at Smile Texas we have seen every dental situation – and fixed them all. It’s time to learn how our dental implants, porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns, sedation dentistry, and 48-hour smile makeovers can change your life. It’s a new year… and it’s time for a new you.
Want to see video proof of our Smile Makeover successes? Hear about amazing transformations and see stunning before and after photos in the videos on our YouTube channel. Or join us on Facebook and Twitter for regular updates and news.