Restore Your Smile with Dental Implants
Houston Implant Dentistry by Dr Rick L. Kline
Do you have missing, loose, or badly damaged teeth that make it difficult to chew and eat and embarrassing to smile? Dental implants can give you new, beautiful, permanent teeth. Smile Texas can provide you with a complete “Smile Makeover.”
- Bite, chew, and laugh again with complete confidence.
- Rediscover what food actually tastes like!
- No more denture adhesives.
- No more embarrassing moments.
- No more infected or loose teeth.
How Dental Implants Work
Dental implants are a safe, effective and permanent way to replace one or more missing teeth. The implant is a small, titanium post placed into the jawbone. A custom-made porcelain tooth (or set of teeth) is attached to the implant.
Types of Dental Implants We Offer
- Teeth-By-Tonight – Come see us in the morning and you’ll have a great new smile by tonight!
- Lock-in-Lock-out: This technique allows for the prosthetic to lock in and out onto a bar, attached to implants, allowing for easy cleaning!
- All-on-Four: Patients with good bone structure are great candidates for this procedure. Implants and fixed teeth can be placed, eliminating a sinus lift procedure. Call today and see if you are a candidate for the All-on-Four!
Smile Texas video files: Click below to watch a brief video clip with more information about Dental Implants
Cost of Dental Implants
Call (281) 265-7645 or click here to contact us today for your free consultation to learn more about dental implants and how to get rid of your old, uncomfortable dentures and bad teeth. We’ll answer all of your questions about implant dentistry including time and costs. Plus, we’ll let you know about our affordable financing options that make it easy to get the smile of your dreams right away!