Restore Your Smile with Full-Mouth Restoration
Full-Mouth Restoration by Dr. Bret Davis
Full Mouth Restoration Corrects:
Phase 1 of treatment is designed to find your correct jaw alignment.
During the first phase of treatment Dr. Bret Davis will utilize a state-of-the-art device, known as the Myotronics K-7, to locate your optimal jaw alignment. He then uses temporary restorations to test this alignment. This allows you to know if your symptoms (headaches, clicking jaws, jaw pain, etc.) are alleviated. This process can involve several adjustments over a period of weeks to get your perfect alignment identified.
Phase 2 of treatment is the reconstruction of your teeth to match your optimal bite alignment and give you a dazzling new smile.
Now that Dr. Davis knows the precise position of your optimal bite alignment, he is ready to rebuild the teeth. This generally involves using porcelain crowns, veneers, bridges, and sometimes dental implants. In most cases every tooth is restored. This phase of the treatment typically involves just two visits and is fully completed in two weeks.
Dr. Bret Davis is uniquely qualified to perform your Full-Mouth Restoration.
Bret Davis, DMD, FAGD, has focused his dental career on achieving excellence in cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. These are highly technical areas of dentistry that require extensive post-graduate training and years of hands-on experience to master. Dr. Davis has studied extensively at the World renown Las Vegas Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry. In order to offer Full-Mouth Restoration that would address proper bite alignment, he spent years mastering the science behind neuromuscular dentistry.
There was a time when finding the proper bite alignment was largely a matter of trial and error with each patient. However, the latest technology has offered a far superior approach. Dr. Davis uses the Myotronics K-7 system that largely takes the guesswork out of identifying a patient’s ideal bite alignment. Mastering this system took years of training and practice. But, it now pays huge dividends to Dr. Davis’s patients.
Dr. Davis has also studied extensively at the Las Vegas Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry in the art and science of restoring many teeth in a single procedure. He is now a Fellow of the Las Vegas Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry and was one of the youngest dentists to achieve this accreditation. This honor places him in the top 1% of dentists in the United States. Dr. Davis’s study has given him a unique expertise in creating natural and beautiful looking smiles that also feel and function like natural teeth.
The doctor is licensed to practice dentistry in Texas and California, and his post-residency fellowship training includes:
• Advanced Functional Aesthetics
• Advanced Posterior Aesthetics
• Comprehensive Aesthetic Reconstruction
• Placed Thousands of Smile Makeover Restorations
• Full Mouth Reconstruction
• Neuromuscular Functional Orthodontics
• Pediatric Neuromuscular Functional Orthodontics
• Advanced Neuromuscular Occlusion
• William M Hang DDS, MSG Orthotropics Mini-Residency
• Migraine/Headache Treatment
• TMJ Therapy
• Sleep Apnea
• IV Sedation
• Certified in Oral Sedation
• Sports Dentistry
• Bone Grafting
• General Practice Residency
Dr. Davis’ current and past affiliations include:
• American Dental Association (ADA)
• Fellow – Academy of General Dentistry
• Fellow – Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies
• Sustaining Member – Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• International Academy of Comprehensive Aesthetics (IACA)
• International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
• American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
• International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics (ICCMO)
• American Association of Hospital Dentists, Southeast Idaho Dental Society
• Official Dentist of the Miss Texas-USA Pageant
Dr. Davis was recognized in 2014 as a Leading Health Professional of the World by the International Biographical Center. This distinction is awarded after extensive review by the IBC’s research department.