Get the Smile of Your Dreams in Just 2 Visits with a Smile Makeover from Smile Texas!
Are you concerned with the appearance of your teeth and smile?
Do you have broken, chipped, damaged or discolored teeth? Crowded or missing teeth? A gummy smile?
Now you can get that perfect smile that makes you feel and look great in just 1 week with a Smile Makeover from Smile Texas.
Imagine… in just two visits you’ll have the custom-made smile of your dreams. People will be amazed at the transformation that your new smile will give to your appearance and your confidence. Your beautiful, new smile is designed in a style and proportion that fits your face and looks naturally beautiful. Your new smile is resistant to staining and, in many cases, is stronger than your natural teeth and can last you a lifetime. We call this a “Smile Makeover.”
How a Smile Makeover Works:
A smile makeover entails restoring all of the teeth within the smile line with porcelain restorations. This ensures optimal results with no discrepancies in shape, style or color of the teeth. It’s the ideal way to achieve a perfect smile!
In some cases, a smile makeover has reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lip area and smile, creating a more youthful look.
Why People Choose Smile Texas for their Smile Makeovers:
- Experience Matters – Smile Texas has completed thousands of Smile Makeovers ! Patients from all over Houston, Texas, the United States and the world come to Smile Texas for their Smile Makeovers. Our experience means less hassle for you. In other words, we’ll install your porcelain crowns and veneers correctly the first time, giving you a new smile that will make you look and feel more attractive without any heartache.
- For guests on a tight schedule, a smile makeover can be completed in as little as 1 week!
- Out-of-Town Guests receive complimentary transportation from the airport to the office.
- We use the most reputable laboratories, using the finest materials to make your custom porcelain restorations.
- Last Time You Pay Policy – Our unique Last Time You Pay Policy protects your investment! If your Smile Makeover porcelain veneers or crowns should break, become loose, be damaged or come off, we will repair or replace them at no charge to you – this even includes accidental trauma from sporting accidents, falls and auto accidents. Regardless of who is at fault for the accidental trauma, you can rest easy knowing we will repair or replace your porcelain veneers at no charge. Who else but Smile Texas can create the smile of your dreams and protect you, your smile and your investment like that?
What Does a Smile Makeover Cost?
Call Smile Texas today. Our new patient coordinators will be happy to provide you with an estimate. Convenient financing options make it easy to get the smile of your dreams today!
See our Extensive Smile Gallery before and after photos for examples of beautiful cases completed with the use of Smile Makeover porcelain crowns and veneers. These are just a few of the many thousands of Smile Makeovers we have completed at Smile Texas.