Dr. Bret Davis
TOP Cosmetic Dentist in Houston, TX
Dr. Bret Davis discovered his passion for cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry early in his career. To him, nothing was more rewarding than seeing the transformation in his patient’s entire appearance that came from the creation of a beautiful smile. In pursuit of excellence in this highly technical area of dentistry, Dr. Davis has invested heavily in post-graduate training at the highly prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI). There, Dr. Davis learned the state-of-the-art techniques in both the aesthetic and the functional aspects necessary to create a beautiful, healthy smile.
He is one of the youngest dentists to achieve completion of the complex LVI curriculum and earn fellowship status. Dr. Davis has also received his fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry and is now dual-fellowshipped.
Now, Dr. Davis has completed thousands of Smile Makeover and Full-Mouth Reconstruction cases using all-porcelain restorations and laser sculpting of the gum tissues (when needed). His cosmetic training places him in the top 1% of dentists nationwide qualified to handle Smile Makeovers and Full-Mouth Reconstruction cases. Dr. Davis’ extensive background in treating complex cases, and the use of orthodontics to correct jaw and bite problems associated with TMJ, further his understanding of the balance necessary to establish a beautiful smile that is also very healthy and stable. In other words, a smile by Dr. Davis is built to last a lifetime.
From simple gap closures and gum lifts to major tooth replacement, crowding, and full mouth extensive restorations, Dr. Davis has seen and handled literally every type of simple to complex case in a predictable, expedited manner; all the while offering sedation options to allow any patient to “snooze” through their treatment if necessary.
Dr. Davis loves to design smiles that are sustainable and natural looking. Learn more about his process!
“Dr. Davis is absolutely amazing. I could not be happier with my results. This is the best thing I’ve done for myself. Such a quick, straight forward procedure with competent people that great you with warmth. They listened to what I wanted and did just that!” – Tim T.
“As a former dental professional with over 10 years of experience I can confidently say that Dr. Davis and his team did an AMAZING job with my husband’s veneers. Dr. Davis immediately made us feel comfortable during the consultation and took the time to answer all of our questions, and I had a lot of the haha. He gave my husband a youthful smile by changing the shape and the length of his teeth while also correcting the alignment. We love his smile and couldn’t be happier!!!“
Read more patient testimonials here.
Dr. Bret Davis’ Credentials
- Official Dentist of the Miss Texas-USA Pageant since 2012
- Fellow – Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies (LVI)
- Fellow – Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Sustaining Member
- Over 25,000 all-porcelain restorations placed
- Voted as one of America’s Top Dentists since 2005
- Voted as one of Houston’s Top Dentists
- 2014 Leading Health Professional of the World – International Biographical Center
The doctor is licensed to practice dentistry in Texas and California, and his post-residency fellowship training includes:
- Advanced Functional Aesthetics
- Advanced Posterior Aesthetics
- Comprehensive Aesthetic Reconstruction
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Neuromuscular Functional Orthodontics
- Pediatric Neuromuscular Functional Orthodontics
- Advanced Neuromuscular Occlusion
- William M Hang DDS, MSG Orthotropics Mini-Residency
- Migraine/Headache Treatment
- TMJ Therapy
- Sleep Apnea
- Certified in Oral Sedation
- Sports Dentistry
- Bone Grafting
- General Practice Residency
Dr. Bret Davis’ Current & Past Affiliations
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Fellow – Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow – Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies
- Sustaining Member – Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Academy of Comprehensive Aesthetics (IACA)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics (ICCMO)
Dr. Davis was recognized in 2014 as a Leading Health Professional of the World by the International Biographical Center. This distinction is awarded after extensive review by the IBC’s research department.
Schedule a consultation
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Bret Davis, contact SmileTexas® today at (281) 265-7645.