Teeth By Tonight!®
Dental Implants and securely fixed teeth in just one procedure with our amazing Teeth By Tonight!® solution.
Why so many have chosen our Teeth By Tonight!® Solution.
- Dr. Kline created the Teeth By Tonight!® procedure over a decade ago and has now completed thousands of cases.
- Dr. Kline has devoted his entire 25-year career to replacing lost smiles using dental implants.
- Dr. Kline is routinely consulted for his expertise by the international companies that make dental implants.
- Teeth By Tonight!® restores your smile with securely fixed teeth that you never have to remove. No one needs to know these are not your natural teeth.
- Your ability to bite, chew, speak clearly, and laugh without hesitation is completely restored.
- The elimination of gum infection can result in a noted overall improvement in the way you feel. You may be less susceptible to every little bug going around and feel more energetic!
- Your new smile may make you look 10 to 15 years younger due to the restoration of a more youthful contour of your face. Also, whiter and unworn teeth are generally associated with youth!
Teeth by Tonight Before & After Photos:
What are the differences between Teeth by Tonight!® implants and regular dental implants?
In many cases, a dental implant is used to replace a single missing tooth. When this is done it is usually advisable for that implant to heal for 4 to 6 months before attaching a replacement tooth. However, with Teeth By Tonight!® between 4 and 6 dental implants are placed at the same time in a way that they support each other. When the replacement teeth are attached they create a cross tension between the supporting dental implants that is similar to what occurs with a suspension bridge.
The physical advantage this offers is that the implants are immediately strong and can withstand biting and chewing forces. However, Teeth By Tonight!® is only appropriate for those who need to replace an entire arch of upper and/or lower teeth. This solution is not the right one for a single lost tooth.
What are the benefits /advantages of Teeth By Tonight!®?
With our Teeth By Tonight!® procedure those who have lost or are losing their natural teeth can have a healthy, beautiful new set of upper and/or lower teeth placed in just one day! Unlike dentures, Teeth By Tonight!® smile is permanently secured just like natural teeth. Instead of tooth roots, your beautiful replacement teeth are attached to rock-solid dental implants.
This means that biting and chewing function is restored to that of a normal healthy set of teeth. It also means your teeth don’t come out at night. With Teeth By Tonight!® there is no need for denture creams or having to endure a loose miserable denture.
Am I a candidate for Teeth By Tonight!®?
The short answer is, Yes! One of the advantages of the Teeth By Tonight!® procedure is the flexibility it gives to restore teeth for almost anyone. Even most people who have been previously told that they don’t have enough bone for dental implants! In the most extreme cases the patient may need to undergo a bone transplant prior to the procedure. But, this is quite rare.
What Our Patients Have to Say
“Dr. Kline and his staff are amazing, fun and so professional. I am so in love with my smile but mostly impressed with the procedure and process all the way through! Everything was perfectly done, I feel that my speedy recovery had everything to do with Dr. Kline’s expertise and perfection. I always feel safe in the care of Smile Texas and could not imagine trusting any other practice with such an important part of my life!” -Jennifer M.
How is the Teeth By Tonight Procedure Performed?
- We remove your failing and damaged teeth.
- Treat gum infection that is damaging your health.
- Gently place 4 to 6 dental implants (artificial tooth roots).
- Attach a set of beautiful new teeth to the just placed dental implants.
- As the procedure concludes, sit up and see the new you with a dazzling new smile!
- Eat a light meal that night with your new teeth.
- Recovery time and pain are negligible.
- With proper care, there is no upper limit to how long your new smile can last.
Are there any risks?
The only real risk of any dental implant procedure is when the implant fails. This means that the dental implant was not accepted by the supporting bone and became loose. This is a very rare occurrence and is usually the result of very soft or thin bone tissue.
This is where the extensive experience of Dr. Rick Kline is particularly critical. Having placed thousands of dental implants, he has the experience to recognize when a location is going to be problematic and to choose another place for that implant. Usually, if an implant fails it can be replaced in another location in the bone to support the replacement teeth.
Watch Dr. Rick Kline Explain Dental Implants In this Informative Interview
How long do the Teeth By Tonight!® dental implants last?
When properly placed, dental implants osseo-integrate with the bone. This means the bone basically grows to attach to the implant which makes it extremely strong and durable. The stress that the implant places into the bone as you bite and chew actually causes the bone to grow stronger! When placed by a true expert like Dr. Rick Kline, there is no upper time limit as to how long a dental implant and the replacement teeth can last. Our goal is for your new smile to serve you for the rest of your life.
What kind of maintenance is required for Teeth By Tonight!® dental implants?
In general, you care for your new smile just as you would a normal set of healthy teeth. Daily brushing and flossing are critical. Our staff will give you additional guidance on the best techniques. Additionally, regular teeth cleanings in our office are very important to maintaining your beautiful new smile.