Full mouth restoration available for Sugarland, TX patients
- Posted on: Oct 15 2019
At Smile Texas, Sugarland, TX area patients who are interested in improving their smile’s appearance, function, and healthy may want to take the time to ask about full mouth restoration. Full mouth restoration, or a “smile makeover,” combines a series of dental treatments together to fully repair the teeth and gums. These procedures can be done at once, or spaced out over time, depending on the desires of the patient.
What procedures may be involved in full mouth restoration?
Reconstruction of the smile may include a wide selection of treatments designed to address function and appearance. Some of the procedures involved in full mouth restoration may include:
- Veneers – veneers are thin ceramic facings that are fabricated to bond over the front of a tooth to cover imperfections such as gaps, staining, or breakage. These restorations provide a fast and effective solution for many years. We offer both traditional porcelain veneers and thinner, reversible options including Lumineers.
- Gum recontouring – sometimes, patients may have a gummy smile, or they may have experienced gum recession. Gum recontouring options including removal and grafting can be performed to fix this cosmetic concern.
- Dental crowns – teeth that are permanently stained, damaged, or weakened may benefit from the placement of a dental crown. These porcelain restorations cover the exposed part of a tooth and provide a layer of protection. They are created to match the existing teeth and are best for teeth that are not near the front of the smile.
- Dental bridges – replacing missing teeth with bridges can restore function and appearance to a patient’s smile. One or more teeth can be replaced using this method.
- Dental implants – the gold standard in tooth replacement is the dental implant. These permanent restorations are placed into the bone of the jaw and have the stability and strength necessary for a lifetime of repair. Patients need to have sufficient bone structure to be a candidate for dental implants.
Are you ready to take charge of your smile?
If you have been interested in transforming your smile with cosmetic and restorative dentistry, we welcome you to visit our practice to learn about full mouth restoration options. Drs. Rick Kline and Bret Davis of Smile Texas can ensure you have access to the services to need to improve the health, function, and beauty of your most attractive asset! Call (281) 265-7645 today to book a consultation visit at 4665 Sweetwater Boulevard.
Posted in: Full-Mouth Restoration