What is a smile makeover and what does it entail?
- Posted on: Jun 15 2022
5Drs. Rick Kline and Bret Davis are here to help you in enhancing your smile by focusing on both smile health and appearance. With cosmetic dentistry treatments such as a smile makeover, patients in the Sugar Land, TX area can dramatically improve the look of the smile and address common imperfections that might impact the smile’s appearance.
What treatments might be included in a smile makeover?
- Teeth whitening. Teeth whitening is the process of lightening teeth by removing stains and discoloration. Teeth whitening is a popular dental procedure that can be done at home or in a dentist’s office. There are many different methods of teeth whitening, including bleaching strips, whitening toothpastes, and laser treatments.
- Tooth reshaping. With tooth reshaping, you can change the shape, length, and height of your teeth. This procedure can be used to fix crooked teeth or to give your smile a more youthful appearance. Tooth reshaping is a relatively simple and painless procedure that can be done in a dentist’s office.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are artificial teeth that are inserted into the jawbone. Dental implants are a popular choice for people who have lost teeth or who have trouble wearing dentures. Dental implants are very durable and can last for many years.
- Dental veneers. Dental veneers are thin pieces of plastic that are glued to the front of your teeth. Dental veneers can be used to correct a number of dental problems, including crooked teeth, discoloration, and chips or cracks in the teeth. Dental veneers are a popular choice for people who want to improve their smile.
- Teeth restoration. Our team may suggest teeth restoration if you have extensive damage to your teeth. Teeth restoration can include procedures such composite resin, or “dental bonding,” that can reshape the tooth and repair damage with or without veneers or crowns.
How do I make an appointment for cosmetic dentistry solutions?
Our dentists at Smile Texas are pleased to offer Sugar Land, TX area patients solutions to enhance and even transform the smile. Call 281-265-7645 to request an appointment with Drs. Rick Kline and Bret Davis to discuss your smile needs with our dedicated team.
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry Journal