Full Mouth Restoration Procedures to Enhance your Smile!
- Posted on: Oct 15 2018
In Sugarland, TX area patients can find many dentists that can provide standard, general dentistry services. However, Drs. Rick Kline and Bret Davis of Smile Texas provide so much more. In addition to traditional dental procedures, they also offer full mouth restoration.
It is not uncommon for the team to see patients who have a variety of dental concerns to address. This may include:
- Poorly aligned teeth
- Permanently stained teeth
- Broken or missing teeth
- Worn teeth
Types Of Restoration Procedures
When patients visit Smile Texas in search of restorative procedures, our professionals work one-on-one with patients to help them in developing a proper treatment plan to repair the smile step-by-step. Below is a small sampling of the procedures that are common during a smile transformation:
- Dental implants – Titanium restorations known as dental implants can help replace missing teeth. The method of repair may vary depending on how many teeth require replacement.
- Porcelain veneers/Lumineers – covering imperfections on the anterior (front) teeth can be achieved with porcelain veneers. We also offer thinner and removable options called Lumineers, which may be best for patients who are unsure long-term as to how they want to repair their smile. Both porcelain veneers and Lumineers are available.
- Dental crowns – natural teeth that need an extra layer of protection or need to be covered and strengthened may benefit from the placement of a dental crown. These “caps” cover the exposed tooth and can be matched to the existing teeth for seamless integration.
- Porcelain bridges – replacing missing teeth with bridges is an economical solution for one or more teeth missing within the dental arch. This is a more permanent alternative to partial dentures.
- Teeth by Tonight® – patients who need to replace an entire arch of teeth may want to ask about Teeth by Tonight® which utilizes dental implants to anchor a special restoration similar to a full denture.
Restore your smile today!
Drs. Rick Kline and Bret Davis of Smile Texas are available to help Sugarland, TX area patients with a variety of dental solutions for full mouth restoration. Contact the office today to book your consultation appointment and develop your dental treatment plan. Call (281) 265-7645 and visit the office at4665 Sweetwater Boulevard.
Posted in: Full-Mouth Restoration